https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 7 January 2013

Flowers and ribbons at The pretty little ribbon shop challenge

Hi guys, back today with my DT card for The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop which this time has been chosen by our lovely Sasha and as my title it's
Flowers and ribbons,

I couldn't resist using this gorgeous Hanna Lynn digi again from Crafts and me, she's so lovely to colour, again I've used my copics to colour her, and added hints of glitter too,
So would love hair like that lol.

Recipe

Oloroso seam binding @ TPLRS
Charms @ TPLRS
25mm Pink silk crush ribbon @ TPLRS
 Wild Orchid Crafts/ Pink cherry blossoms @ TPLRS
WOC/ pink and white tulips @ TPLRS
WOC/ Salmon pink Carnations @ TPLRS
WOC /Ivory Hip Rosebud @ TPLRS
4.5" Doily @ TPLRS ( on sale)
Button Twine @ TPLRS
White Guipure lace 22mm @ TPLRS

Mesh butterfly @ MCH
MME lost and found papers @ MCH
So wrapped lovely tag ~ Doo Hickey
copics
Stickles ~ star dust @ MCH
Craftworks card blank

Challenges
Totally Gorjuss ~ ribbon
Stamping for the weekend ~ anything goes
Wild Orchid challenge ~ anything goes

well guys hope you'll join us with your ribbons and flowers,
happy Crafting,
hugs Liz xx




16 comments:

Sasha said...

She's gorgeous, Liz...such a beautifully created card!
I love your new blog banner!! x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Liz! Lovely colours and I love the digi! hugs, Marlies

Sue said...

This is stunning Liz. I love the pretty image, your colouring is fabulous and the detailing is just wonderful

Hugs Sue

handmadebykasiula said...

amazing!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice card Liz, great image and so well coloured

jacqui x

brenda said...

Your image is coloured to perfection Liz and such a pretty card.

Hope you have a good week.

B x

Vicky said...

Ooh sweetie this is soooooo totally gorgeous, Hannah Lynn is my fave & I love the shabby chic kinda style this has........another of my faves lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Brigitte said...

Awesome job Liz!!!! Love all the flowers and gorgeous ribbon! Hugs, Brigitte

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning Liz,
have a nice day
Tamara

Gina's Cards said...

Fantastic card Liz. Love all the embellishments!

Hugs
Gina x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Liz, this is wonderful. Your colouring is amazing and the embellies you've added are gorgeous.

Donna x

Jenny said...

Such beautiful colouring Liz, I love this image. A stunning creation! Jen xx

coops said...

so stunning liz.aliah is so beautiful and i love your gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Marissa Isabel said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Love everything about your card!!
Thanks for sharing your card at Stampin' for the Weekend
Blessings,
Marissa Isabel

Kathya said...

She is a beauty, Liz. You've colored her so amazing, and it goes perfectly with the papers and embellishments.

Hugs, Kathya

Unknown said...

I'm also a big fan of Hannah Lynn's images...and Sweet Pea Stamps recently. Awww...I thought I had made up my mind and was going to use Neveah for my next card, but now I'm not so sure anymore... :-) Thanks for the inspiration, Liz. Another stunning card; gotta' love those bird cages!

Hugz,
Sandy