https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 7 December 2013

Probably last Christmas card

Hi guys, I'm writing this still with a head like mush as i've still got my cold!!! and my camera is still broke so I have taken these pictures on a small one I have, oh i do hope my other can be repaired!!!! lol
I've coloured this adorable image which I'm afraid I don't who's it is as it was in my downloads and it's been there forever lol,
I coloured him with my copics and used liquid applique and snowtex for the snow effects,
the background stars were made by the fabulous Dutch Doobadoo star stencil mask 470.713.104 using some home made 3D paste, the moon shape is by Joy crafts and it is glittered and shines lovely in real life,
A LLLC rolled rose die and some fab cones which came off a tree at the end of summer finish it off,
recipe:
Dutch Doobadoo stars stencil/ mask -470.713.104 @ cuddly buddly
Joy crafts Sun and moon - 6002/0286
Snowflake die - 6002/2018
Joy crafts -Happy Holidays paper pad - 6011/0026
copics
distress inks
challenges
Simon says challenge - make your own background
LIVE AND LOVE CRAFTS - STARDUST

Kay and family are moving in next week so it will be all go here lol,
hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love your Meljens designs Owl Liz..fabulous colouring and love the puffy snow and fabulous details..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Beth Brovold said...

Just LOVELY Liz!!! He is soooo adorable...your work sure hasn't suffered for you being sick and your camera being in a mess!! AMAZING as always!!! Feel better soon!!!!!!!!!

coops said...

aw love this liz.stunning sweet owl and fabulous design and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too. Hope you feel better soon.
luv
Debby

Gina's Cards said...

Awww this is gorgeous! Such a sweet image and coloured so beautifully! Love the colour combo too! Hope you soon feel better!
Hugs
Gina x

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
Hope you've had a great Christmas and a good start to the New Year! Sweet image and card; very pretty embellished. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC. Happy New Year!
Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

P.S. Love your new blog banner.