https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 24 May 2014

You're My Anchor

Hi guys, it's mine and hubbys 34th Wedding Anniversary today!!!! whoop whoop!!
I still love him to bits!!!
and for his card I used this adorable image from A random Fan called My Anchor
I got her from the lovely Nikki at Bunny Zoe's and she's so fab to colour which I have done with my copics for a change, are you like that? I go with what mood I'm in for the medium I use lol,
the frame is made up of some corrugated card then i added some of the kaiser craft lace round it too,
the striped paper is by Magnolia and has some gorgeous birds on it so I cut them off  to use for another time,
The sentiment is computer written and i cut it out with a Doo Hickey tag die, the charm and twine is from stash, 
Too finish off the card I added a border using another Magnolia Doo Hickey die and a Love sentiment using a Kaiser craft text stamp,  the paper craft gears are by Dutch Doobadoo and i thought on here they teamed in with the nautical look too, all links below,
I hope he likes his card!!!!

Marianne design creatables - Anjas border
Memento inks

Challenges
A Random Fan - Anything goes

do check out all the awesome goodies Nikki has in store,
and Enjoy!!!
Happy Crafting!!
Back on Wednesday with his Birthday card !!!!!
Hugs Liz xx

7 comments:

Di said...

Gorgeous Liz, such a cute image
Hugs Di xxxx

coops said...

so stunning liz.fabulous fun image and I love your design and boold colours.
Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby too :D

xx coops xx

Barbara GR said...

What a lovely card!! Gorgeous colouring!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Gina's Cards said...

What a fab card. Love the design and cute image and your beautiful colouring! Your hubby will treasure this card.
Happy Anniversary!!
Hugs
Gina x

Beth Brovold said...

Happy Anniversary Liz...a little belated...LOL!!! Such a GREAT card for your special day...your colouring as always PHENOMENAL!!! I love this image too!!

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card, great image and sentiment. Love all the textures and great colouring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

This is a really cute card! Thanks for participating on our challenge. I'm hoping to share this with fans on FB.