https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 3 July 2015

GDT at Scrap And Craft

Hi guys, how awesome is this, the lovely Emilia and Suzi asked me if I wanted to be GDT over at Scrap and Craft, of course I said yes please!!! 
The challenge theme this month is
Celebration
so Birthday, Wedding, New Baby etc,
I have made a Birthday card using some gorgeous UHK Gallery paper which is called Celebration February, 

The paper is double sided so one of my strips at the front has the reverse side showing, ( script) I wanted to use the wet paper technique again on this card so i could see a hint of lace peeking out at the top,,
I took a metal embellishment and added a little Gesso then layered this onto a chip board doily which has been edged with distress ink in vintage photo, i distressed my paper edges too and added vintage photo to them too,
I finished off the card with a beautiful Petaloo textured bloom, (so love the colours on this), some shabby ribbon, brads, Butterfly and another chip board piece for the Happy Birthday again, edged in vintage photo distresss ink,

List of items used:
UHK Gallery - Celebration February paper
Chipboard doily - 
Lemoncraft - Heart painted brads
Petaloo - textured elements/ burlap blooms - Teal
Shabby ribbon - Aquamarine
Lace - Lemoncraft Heart painted trims
Happy Birthday - chipboard

Do pop over to the Scrap and Craft  online shop and have a look at the beautiful goodies she has to drool over,
but be warned you may be there a while, lol

Come and join  in the Celebration challenge too,
Also before I go, A  very Big Hello to all my followers old and New,
The kettles always on!!! lol

4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Absolutely stunning card Liz, love your choice of papers and all those beautiful details. Thank you so much for being our GDT in July. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.
Hugs Suzi x

Gina's Cards said...

OMG, this is just stunning! I love everything about his card Liz!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Gina xx

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and my favourite colours! The flowers are stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous card Liz - love the colors and lovely details!
Hope you enjoy summer!
Hugs Kjersti:)