https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 8 August 2015

Treasure Box

Hi guys, I'm here today with a DT post for Tando Creative,
The theme this week is a colour one,
and I have used some of the fabulous Tando stencils and chipboard to finish this paper mache box off from my stash,

Shown above is the lid, I started off with a cogs group mask and grunge paste, I also added a little dry wall tape here and there too, when the grunge paste was dry i then added some of the 
Morrocan Grid chipboard using the outer parts, the inner parts I grouped together on the bottom right,
I also added a hint of lace, flowers and a metal ornament i had in my stash too, then i used my sprays to get as close to the colours in the theme as I could, lol
I finished off the top with some Bo Bunny Jewels, love how one of the cog masks looked like a flower so i added a jewel there too,

For the sides I used another mask/stencil -  sequin waste and again a hint of the dry wall tape, then I added my sprays,
Come and join us in any of the themes this month, remember you don't have to use Tando Creative chipboard to join, but if you do you'll be entered twice,

Colour theme for

6 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful piece of Art.

Carol S. said...

Fab box and love all the different textures. I use Tando items a lot, also in my classes I teach at the Craft Barn in Surrey. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kjersti said...

A gorgeous box - love the beautiful colors!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Liz...simply GORGEOUS!! Fabulous technique and the colours are beautiful!!! Have a wonderful day Liz!
Take care,
Beth

coops said...

so stunning liz.i love the colours and details and the texture is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Gina's Cards said...

WOW Liz, this is a masterpiece! Love the different textures and the colours!
Hugs
Gina xx