https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 3 September 2015

New Home

Hi guys, I'm back today with a project I've done for 
Tando Creative, the theme this week is a colour theme,
I have used a gorgeous 3D mini Birdhouse and Mini birds and branches too,


I decided to go shabby chic with this one, the papers used are from Maja design and after adhering to the shapes I put it together,
The roof I stippled DecoArt texture sand too, then when dry added my paints,

I did similar for the 3D bird, adding a tiny pearl for it's eye and a couple of feathers for the tail,
The branch I painted with some silks in chestnut brown,

I added a piece of coloured cardstock on the base and some flowers from Sweet Lilac, a butterfly cut from some paper brings in the colour theme too,
September colour picture

Join us in our colour theme challenge or any of the others this month at Tando Creative, we'd love to see your projects too,

Challenges
Craft Heaven Shop challenge - Anything goes
Crafts Galore - Anything goes
Love to create -mixed media anything goes
That craft place - Anything goes

6 comments:

Gertrude said...

WOW, ist das schön, ich bin total begeistert
glg Gertrude

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely altered piece, love the birdhouse and the textural roof is fantastic. Love the delicate feminine colours too. The gorgeous blousy flower looks lovely. Thanks so much for joining in with the We Love to Create Challenge. Tracy x

Carol S. said...

Pretty little house and love all the detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pink Unicorn said...

What a lovely bird house, I love your colour scheme and the beautiful pattered paper. Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Irene Mendes said...

Hi Liz, Wooowww!!!!! Your project is Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at Craft Heaven Shop and the best of luck.
DT Irene Mendes

Unknown said...

Such a pretty project, love the colours and that gorgeous bird cut out. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore August - Anything Goes Challenge and Good Luck! xx