https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Spring flowers

Hi guys, I'm back today with my post for

I used the gorgeous papers from Lemoncraft - Everyday spring,
This gorgeous digital image was a freebie from All dressed up and I coloured her with my distress re-inkers, adding a little glitter to her wings,
I also used some liquid pearl on the flowers and a little glosssy accents too,
I hand made my flowers using some of the papers and did the same for the leaves too, I use the fabulous Magic glue to glue my embellishments etc,
Monika also sells some 3d foam pads and double sided tape,
I also used some of the beautiful white flower Guipure lace and light pink jute twine too,
Check out these and all the other beautiful products over at Monika's online store,
Challenges
All dressed up - anything goes
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

8 comments:

Pamellia said...

WOWWWWWWWW!! Take my breath away Liz, this is drop dead gorgeous!! You really have such a great style, I love your work so much!! Love the image, love the shape, love the colours, love your sense of balance when embellishing! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! hugs :)

Guida Machado said...

So pretty, love it :)
Hugs,
Guida

Chrissy said...

Stunning colouring Liz and I love this sweet image...gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wonderful card. Amazing colluding and finishing touches
Love it
Hugs Kelly

Carol S. said...

OMG!!!! This adorable image has been coloured so beautifully. Stunning card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gina's Cards said...

I LOVE this card!! Your colouring is so beautiful and the design is gorgeous.
Hugs
Gina xx

Christa said...

So Cute, Thank you for joining us at the All dressed up Challenge's hugs Christa

Elise said...

OoOh Liz! This is just simply GORGEOUS!!! I love the image and how you've coloured this too!

Big Hugs,
Elise